1. Celestica by Crystal Castles
2. Slow by Twin Shadow
3. Dark Fantasy by Kanye West
4. Undertow by Warpaint
5. We Used to Wait by Arcade Fire
6. Marathon by Tennis
7. All I Want by LCD Soundsystem
8. Excuses by The Morning Benders
9. Love Fade by Tamaryn
10. Ghost Train by Summer Camp
1. “Latin America”—Holy Fuck
2. “Baptism”—Crystal Castles
3.”Bright Lit Blue Skies”—Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti
5. “USA Boys”—HEALTH
6. “Careful What You Say”—Class Actress
7. “The Difference Between Us”—The Dead Weather
8. “Pink Graffiti Part 1”—Secret Cities
9. “Stop Fucking Playing”—King Fantastic
10.”Everlasting Light”—The Black Keys
10. Das Racist - Shut Up, Dude
9. Boy Crisis - Tulipomania
8. LCD Soundsystem - This is Happening
7. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
6. Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. - Horsepower
5. Beach House - Teen Dream
4. Ratatat - LP4
3. Young the Giant - Young the Giant
2. Broken Social Scene - Forgiveness Rock Record
1. STARS - The Five Ghosts
I think the sixteen-year-old inside me just died a little.
Click the pic and download “Redlights” by Salem.
Here’s a little witch house to help everyone get through finals week brought to us by Salem (what a fitting name) off their new album, King Night. This particular song is called “Redlights” and is just as awesomely creepy as you would expect.
What have we at ME been working on lately…?
Oh you know… just planning this super fly concert for you guys with our friends at ACS.
AMANDA BLANK followed by a dance party of EPIC proportions.
Rhoads. Saturday. BE THERE.
And click to listen to “Might Like You Better” it’ll pump up your day.
Asked by ewilder
Hey there. Of course. Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll make sure to add you to our e-mail list!